Many people have been built nice WordPress website, but it's not listed in Google result. Why is my website not listed in Google?
Luckily WordPress.org Extend section has lots of excellent plugins. In order to get SEO'd homepage, it's essential to use them:
- Canonical URLs
- Fine tune Page Navigational Links
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- Provides SEO Integration for WP e-Commerce sites
- Nonce Security
- Support for CMS-style WordPress installations
- Automatically optimizes your titles for search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on Wordpress blogs
- For beginners, you don't even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Backward-Compatibility with many other plugins, like Auto Meta, Ultimate Tag Warrior and others.
This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your blog. With such a sitemap, it's much easier for the crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently. The plugin supports all kinds of WordPress generated pages as well as custom URLs. Additionally it notifies all major search engines every time you create a post about the new content.
This version of Google Integration Toolkit plugin provides following features:
- Integration with Google Webmasters Tools (both verification methods are supported: meta tag and verification file);
- Integration with Google Analytics (with optional Google Analytics - Google AdSense integration);
- RSS/Atom Feeds tagging - you can track visitors coming from your feed using Google Analytics;
- 404 error tracking using Google Analytics;
- AdSense Section Targeting - improve AdSense ads targeting;
Installing these plugins is reatively easy and straightforward:
1. Download required plugin from WordPress.org Extend / Plugins Directory to local hads drive;
2. Upload it to wp-content/plugins directory of your site (for example using FTP);
3. Go to www.yoursite.com/wp-admin /WordPress dashboard) "Plugins" section and enable newly added plugin;
4. Make required adjustments in Settings section
5. Important! When All-in-One SEO installed, fill all the added fields on every old and new post and page with relevant metadata!
5. Enjoy improved placement in Google search results in few weeks.
Important final notices!
1. Please ensure, that in wp-admin (WordPress dashboard) Settings/Privacy section, "
2. Please enure that robots.txt file allows robots to crawl your website.
Prepare to wait 1-2 weeks before any improvements in Google, its not instantaneous.